Esteemed Contributor

Re: How big are the hosts closet??

@mspatmac Good point - I've wondered also after reading some postings.receive  3 - 4 packages per day - and closets chucked so full can't see what's in there.

I can still see the back wall of my closets - LOL

Respected Contributor

Amy videotapes the unboxing of her purchases. It just pops up sometimes when I am scrolling through Facebook.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Yes, and what a crying shame Leah was away from QVC this week. Woman Frustrated She is missed.

And speaking of crying, I practically did so when I switched over to QVC and saw who the host was for the LOGO show. So LOGO a NO GO for me today.  

Logo is a no go for me everyday. 

Honored Contributor

I think Carolyn Gracie's huge closet exists only in her imagination. Get sick of hearing about it and her gift closet as well.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Amy videotapes the unboxing of her purchases. It just pops up sometimes when I am scrolling through Facebook.

@chessylady 

How pretentious......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I'm sure the hosts get a nice discount and probably do buy multiples of clothing.  It would be hard to resist being around all the clothes everyday.

I admit I am one who has too many clothes and buy several colors in items I like and I am lucky enough to have a good deal of closet/storage space as DH is quite handy and has built me 3 extra closets

I do purge quite often.  I am now retired and not buying the type of clothes I wore to work but I do miss dressing for work.

As far as hosts go and what they say I just take that with a grain of salt; it is normal sales pitch and I have no like or dislike of any host.  I only watch programs with brands I buy and don't care who the host is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I think Carolyn Gracie's huge closet exists only in her imagination. Get sick of hearing about it and her gift closet as well.

That's one of the reasons I don't watch her......I don't believe her and her spiel.

Respected Contributor

I'll bet that Carolyn does have alot of closet space.  I think it is just her and DH in their large home; therefore many closets for two people.  And she lives where there are four seasons, so if closet space does get at a premium, off season clothes can be stored and rotated seasonally.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Disappointing to know the giggle girls are back from tap dancing around mouse world already ...  thought maybe we had another week of shopping enjoyment without them ...  

Occasional Contributor

So sick sick of JT talking about her daughters and everything they have or will get. Also the bragging of the beach condo the trips, etc....in poor taste to say the least! nobody cares JT. Im sure she is paying for the new york studios for her daughters given how much she makes in salary!!!