Regular Contributor

How big are the hosts closet??

It make me NUTS when they are buying " two fo these ..maybe three"

or MY DAUGHTER LOVES THIS ONE!!!!   i really don't care to hear much more about her Daughter!!!!  ( Jane)

Leah  Williams is the absolute best........she gives you all the information without needing to tell you how many of the she has...or is buying!!!   

Honored Contributor

Re: How big are the hosts closet??

Some, like Carolyn Gracie, must have closets the size of warehouses.  She owns everything D&C makes...in three colors.  Plus she own pieces from many other lines.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

And don't forget room for a boatload of stuffed squirrels......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

The tales she weaves are miraculous.  Almost unfathomable.   Logic defying.

Respected Contributor

Yes, and what a crying shame Leah was away from QVC this week. Woman Frustrated She is missed.

And speaking of crying, I practically did so when I switched over to QVC and saw who the host was for the LOGO show. So LOGO a NO GO for me today.  

Honored Contributor

And Amy who must buy everything LOGO sells. And Jane who buys every shoe offered. Who believes that? I sure don't.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN 

I agree....Sales 101.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Can the same be said about some posters?  Some seem to have more clothing than they can wear in a lifetime in multiple colors going back years.  

Trusted Contributor

I've often asked myself this question about their closets.  I do order multiples of basics if I find something I love.  That being said, I have to LOVE it because otherwise I would be overflowing and giving things away.  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Yes, and what a crying shame Leah was away from QVC this week. Woman Frustrated She is missed.

And speaking of crying, I practically did so when I switched over to QVC and saw who the host was for the LOGO show. So LOGO a NO GO for me today.  

@pupwhipped    I'd already adjusted to.my evening with QVC being ruined and had moved on.  Now they're messing with my afternoons too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment