Honored Contributor

Re: How about Lisa Mason as a host on HSN?

I don't understand why anyone would think that it is okay to get so personal with someone they don't even know as to suggest where they should live and work.

i would be livid if anyone got that familiar with me and into my life or business in that way.  People should Mind their own business.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think any place that was able to employ Lisa would be lucky to have her.  She seems like a very good person!

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa would be an asset anyplace she chose to work.  I think she needs flexibility in her new undertaking; she knows each day is a gift with Gino.  I don't see her relocating. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't remember who she is.  When was she a host and how long was she at the Q.  I don't get caught up in the hosts.  And I don't watch much live QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I have been following Lisa since she first left QVC.  I don't think that the poor lady wants all the drama in her life that she has had, but seriously she can't help that her husband got brain cancer.  She was also having some health issues the second time she left.   She also did write a book and it was very good.  Not sure why she left the first time, but I do know that the second time could not be helped.

Gino (her hubby) has been through so much. I give them both credit for having the faith and courage to have gone through this horrible disease. 

I stopped watching HSN years ago.  Since coming to these boards and hearing all the positive things here, I started watching again.  I have to say that I am impressed.  THey seem to have a large inventory compared to QVC.  It seemed they changed for the better.  I also think watching Coleen Lopez that she is one of the best hosts on shopping channels.  She can sell anything.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu  Hi Bonnielu, Lisa was a host for 15 years.  Very classy lady.   Very real and very sincere.  My hubby started to go downhill around same time that her hubby's cancer returned.  I lost my hubby in March.  I was so happy to hear tha her hubby was in remission. 

Her and her husband have been volunteering to help feed the poor.  That is what makes her a true Christian.  She don't do selfies or post pictures of herself eating.  She is a true down to earth person.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, I was not aware.  So sorry about the loss of your husband.  My neighbor is going through the same thing.