Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

How about Lisa Mason as a host on HSN?

I think Lisa should go to HSN. She already has tons of experience in the field of hosting. I think she would do well at HSN. Look at Suzanne Runyan she was at QVC for 5 years before going over to HSN where shes been there 10 years as a host. Suzanne i actually think has been better at HSN then her QVC days.
Honored Contributor

Re: How about Lisa Mason as a host on HSN?

I think she's too classy for that place.

Honored Contributor

Is Lisa Msaon looking for a Job?  If not, leave her alone and talk about someone else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Lisa is an excellent host that would do well wherever she went, however doesn't she live in NY? She would have to be willing to move to Tampa, not sure how she would feel, that is quite the move! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Is Lisa Msaon looking for a Job?  If not, leave her alone and talk about someone else.

I think this poster has "a thing" for women named Lisa!!

Trusted Contributor

She did mention finding work. Btw i think HSN has gotten way classier. I am buying way more from them because they have much better deals then QVC. Lisa would be good at HSN
Valued Contributor

She said on facebook that she has to return to work again now that her husband is doing well  She said she could never expect QVC to take her back  Then she said wait you will see me elsewhere so Ive been praying it is Hsn because that third station id the biggest joke I have ever seen  It is so B rated  I would be embarrassed to be on it but if she needs the money and they want her she will bring some class to it  

Respected Contributor

I am glad to read here that Gino is doing well.
Honored Contributor

At least the hosts at HSN dress and conduct themselves professionally.  They are not rude and don't talk over each other or guests, and they don't kiss every guest.  Can you imagine Jay King playing kissy face? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think HSN actually has a lot more class than QVC. Lisa Mason would be a gracious addition.