Contributor

Re: How about Diana Perkovic at QVC? She was great at HSN

Diana P was a great host - don't know where she is now but she would fit in at the Q. As for replacing Lisa, she was so unique i doubt they could, or even want to - seems they foster the special personality traits of their hosts. Coleen L has already been a QVC host years ago - they probably have some sort of rehire policy but, like the previous poster, I can't see her leaving sunny Florida (of course I'm a southerner and don't appreciate all that snow.)
Honored Contributor

Ohmigosh.........there's probably even book being made on this

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a Diana P. fan. If they hire her at QVC, I won't watch.

Contributor

On 12/13/2014 JONNYSBRO said: I will say it's hard replacing LR. I thought the person that was like HSNs Lisa Robertson was Diana Perkovic. They always kind of gave her all the fashion shows and she was a very good host at HSN. She would fit in at QVC well.
Highlighted
Contributor

Agree about Diana Perkovic-she was great with fashion shows & has the personality to do a great job interacting w/ the models!
Super Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Daysdee said:
On 12/14/2014 Tique said:
On 12/14/2014 BillyBob20 said:

If Diana were ever to appear on QVC there's no way they place her in a primetime spot. She would be hosting overnight hours for a few years before even getting the chance to host during the day/evening hours.

Not necessarily true. When Paul Deasy left HSN and went to QVC, he never did overnight hours. I doubt Diana would either.

As for Colleen, I don't think that Q would be willing to offer her the kind of perks she gets at HSN. She has products that bear her name - jewelry, jewelry boxes, clothes. She also gets to feature jewelry that her son designs. I don't see her leaving HSN any time soon.

I doubt QVC would bring a host over from HSN as a "replacement". Also, Colleen is pretty much HSN's "star" host so I doubt she would leave.

QVC and HSN have a different feel altogether, Colleen is far to classy for QVC. QVC is just different now, not as professional, on the folksy side.