Trusted Contributor

How about Diana Perkovic at QVC? She was great at HSN

I will say it's hard replacing LR. I thought the person that was like HSNs Lisa Robertson was Diana Perkovic. They always kind of gave her all the fashion shows and she was a very good host at HSN. She would fit in at QVC well.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How about Diana Perkovic at QVC? She was great at HSN

Courtney would not be pleased.

Regular Contributor

I don't think Diana would fit the bill. I see LR's equivalent at HSN to be Colleen Lopez, but even if QVC wanted her I think she would have a hard time leaving warm Florida for frigid PA. She posts some gorgeous sunset shots on her facebook page, looking out at the beautiful waters of the Gulf from her home.

Honored Contributor

OP, I really miss Diana. More than I will miss LR. I wish Diana would reappear as a host somewhere!

Honored Contributor

Diana was a really good host. I think the Q should steal Heather Hall from Shop HQ.

Respected Contributor

I don't think Lisa can ever be replaced....just like any of the hosts. They are all unique.

I liked Diana though and I think she would be a great fit over at QVC.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I like Diana. She would be a nice addition. QVC might have to offer her a few perks or vicks.

Super Contributor

What happened to Diana? I guess the hosts dissappear all the time and I don't even notice!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

What I saw of Diana she is a good host. But before QVC hires another host, they need to get back down to the normal 20-22 hosts that they had for so many years. Right now they currently have 26 hosts that they do not know how to schedule properly.

Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Johnnyeager said:

Courtney would not be pleased.

just the thought of this is making me laugh!!You are so right....Courtney would be UNDONE! Hahaha