New Contributor

How Many People Did Not Get Their Package On Time For Christmas From The Q

I place an order on 12/20 and per the TV host they said I would get me items in time for Christmas. To my surprise i did not get my items. I checked ups and it said that the items would reach me on 12/27. I'm very upset about this since these were the only gifts I had to give my family and friends. I trusted the Q and was let down. All the host and advertisements keeping saying if you ordered anytime before 11am est on 12/23 you would get your items. I'm very disappointed in the Q. I've been a very loyal customer for years and I can't belive this happen. I called the Q this morning and keep getting the run around by their customer service they said it was nothing they could do and pretty much washed their hands of the problem. I asked them how come they did not let me know my packages were not going to get to me on time and the Rep on the phone said how could the let me know because they did not have my email address. At that point I was very upset. I explain to this rep that you indeed have my address you let me know my order was placed and you took my money right away. I think the Q bit off more then they could handle. I will make sure to tell all my friends how disappointed I am with your service