Respected Contributor

How Long Can You Stay Logged in?

It seems like lately, I keep having to log back into these forums after a way shorter span of time than before.  How long do they let you stay logged in these days?  It seems like it used to be a couple of hours, but now, it's a matter of minutes & Boom, you're out & have to log in again.

Honored Contributor

Re: How Long Can You Stay Logged in?

I've noticed also that the time seems to have decreased.  Seems like I have to sign in 5 or 6 times a day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've noticed also that the time seems to have decreased.  Seems like I have to sign in 5 or 6 times a day.

@Kachina624    I've been having a terrible time signing in for the past several days.    Just NOW, I went out in the kitchen to refill my coffee mug.......and I was knocked off the forums.    What.....45 seconds????   I'm getting kinda frustrated........di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

If I go off-site for a few seconds, I always have to sign back in.

Honored Contributor

I noticed.

It was very annoying last year, then improved for a short time, now returned.  

Honored Contributor

Yep, the same thing has been happening to me the last several days.  Sometimes I'm good for hours, other times only minutes.  

I've been wondering if others were also having the same problem, so thanks for mentioning it!

Respected Contributor

I am having the same problems and thought it was just me. Also it takes me at least 2 tries and sometimes 3 tries to log in. 

Honored Contributor

I'm happy the time is shorter. It used to be that one login lasted more than one day on many sites.  There is a lot of fraud and having to login more often helps protect me.

Esteemed Contributor

Whenever I close the QVC site, I have to log in again whether it's been 10 minutes  or 24 hours.  Isn't that normal for everyone?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Whenever I close the QVC site, I have to log in again whether it's been 10 minutes  or 24 hours.  Isn't that normal for everyone?

I have been getting kicked out even if I don't close anything.