Regular Contributor

I love Antonella and QVC, but I'm
not paying 80 dollars for hot dogs no matter what the shape. 

Respected Contributor

I've said it before -- "it's a thick slice of baloney."  Around here, you can buy baloney for about $5/lb. (that's the expensive brand), slice it on the thick side. grill it and you've got round hotdogs at a bargain price.  I'm just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

I was telling my friend today that I saw where the guy who sells the steaks was selling hamburgers for 8 hamburgers for around $47.  With tax it would be close to $6 just for the hamburger meat.  It was a one day only price!

That seems like a lot of money just for one hamburger?

Regular Contributor

What are they thinking even Boars Head is less expensive? 

Regular Contributor

Re: Hot dog rounds?

[ Edited ]

I purchased 4 pounds of grass-fed organic ground lamb from my butcher for 14.55 cents, total.   I'm completely baffled, I mean I know they (QVC) don't want to have a bad reputation. ????? 

And the product  (round hotdogs) is full of nitrates, I'm just having trouble getting my mind around the food at QVC

Valued Contributor

If I went to someone’s home and they handed me a round hot dog, I would think they were trying a little too hard to be different.

Regular Contributor

I'm with you MaryLamb

Regular Contributor

Re: Hot dog rounds?

[ Edited ]

I'm going to feed 16 people a Lamb burger with mint and horseradish on a Brioche bun for less than 20 dollars. No sorry 25 dollars, the buns

Regular Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

If I went to someone’s home and they handed me a round hot dog, I would think they were trying a little too hard to be different.

@MaryLamb LOLLOL That is funny...