Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Honestly, a couple of nights ago, I caught just the end of a segment with a female host in PJs, slouched all over a couch, then a male host entered with a blanket over his shoulders and he sloched all over the other end of the couch.  You know what I thought of?  Druggies.  They look like druggies who have totally lost all self-respect and don't care what they look like or how they act. 

Oh for the love of pete...

Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

Honestly, a couple of nights ago, I caught just the end of a segment with a female host in PJs, slouched all over a couch, then a male host entered with a blanket over his shoulders and he sloched all over the other end of the couch.  You know what I thought of?  Druggies.  They look like druggies who have totally lost all self-respect and don't care what they look like or how they act. 

sadly, many employees are actively using pharmaceuticals and illicit drugs while on the job. It's everywhere. The talk of legalizing drugs makes me sick to my stomach. What kind of example are we giving our grandchildren ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hosts wearing pjs

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

sadly, many employees are actively using pharmaceuticals and illicit drugs while on the job. It's everywhere. The talk of legalizing drugs makes me sick to my stomach. What kind of example are we giving our grandchildren ?

Good grief-The hosts wear pjs because QVC wants to sell as many sets of pjs as it possibly can during the holiday season.

Noone is using pharmaceuticals or any other illicit substances.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Professional" is out these days.  Now you go to college, get an art degree, expect everyone else to pay for it and, since you are unemployable, you wear pajamas.

sad!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

I can't even with this nonsense.

Respected Contributor

@Gkhm wrote:

"Professional" is out these days.  Now you go to college, get an art degree, expect everyone else to pay for it and, since you are unemployable, you wear pajamas.

sad!

Oh, brother … 🤦🏻‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

Babies and little kids look sweet and cute in pj's. Most of the hosts should just wear them at home....