New Contributor
I totally agree. Why do they have models of different sizes and then put them in 1 size smaller? Aren’t we supposed to relate their size to ours? And it is true of the hosts also. They wear clothes a size too small except Rachel and Antonella ( love her).
Super Contributor

Santoni, not to mention those huge earrings & glasses. She looks like a caricuture.

Esteemed Contributor

I think some of the stylists must be legally blind. They put models in clothing that is too small,  prints that don't match, purses that make the model look ridiculous. Hair styles that do no justice. I think the department needs to be revamped.

Super Contributor

Re: Hosts stylists?

[ Edited ]

@debakatig wrote:
I totally agree. Why do they have models of different sizes and then put them in 1 size smaller? Aren’t we supposed to relate their size to ours? And it is true of the hosts also. They wear clothes a size too small except Rachel and Antonella ( love her).

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't generally think that the pants they're wearing are too small. I don't see bumps/lumps, or anything inappropriate on the models or hosts on QVC (though on HSN, I saw a vendor presenting her clothing line, and her shirt's buttons were about to burst!)  I think that in general, baggy clothes are less flattering, unless it's a garment meant to be worn that way. I do agree that the stylists have a hard time figuring out how to dress some of the hosts and models.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”