Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

I like what Jane is wearing now w/ the Philopsophy TSV at like 4 pm Saturday!

HeartHeartHeart

I think she looks good in that dress, too, @JasoninBoston .

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Very Pretty. And a good color on her. But as usual a size too small. Way too tight.

Respected Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

I like what Jane is wearing now w/ the Philopsophy TSV at like 4 pm Saturday!

HeartHeartHeart

I love the color such a beautiful rose pink.🌺🌺🌺🌺

Contributor

Jane always says she’s in a small.... haha... or a size 2 or 4 ...  claims this is her regular size. I guess she thinks we can’t see her. 

Respected Contributor

I've often wondered why some hosts go on air looking like they just rolled out of bed.  Hair looks like it hasn't been combed. Stylists?  How about a mirror? 

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge 

IMO, you are exactly right on this.  My height is 5'3" which in many lines is a petite, however, due to the rise I have to wear regular pants, not petites.  If they are ankle length, I'm good, but if they are full length they go to the tailor to be shortened.  

The show hosts on  "What Not to Wear" always said, get the garment that fits the largest part of your body, then have the item tailored if necessary.  

For the host you mentioned, perhaps pants aren't the best look for her.  I've noticed the stylists also put a contrasting top on her with the hem right across the hips which only accentuates them. A longer top would be much better.  

Esteemed Contributor

And Carolyn, Even though she has very small and sloped shoulders she keeps getting styled in tops that fit that area thus cling to her stomach/hip area when they should be doing the opposite. Looser around the stomach/hip area so they glide over them and then give her some shoulder pads to balance her out. Most of us here could do a better job than whoever is taking home a paycheck for it.

I'm nowhere near as heavy as she is but have always had wide hips in relation to my shoulders so many things I'd love to have been able to wear just made me look dumpy. The worst thing is any pant with an elastic waist, visually they just make the hips puff out more and shirts cling to the elastic instead of gliding over.

Respected Contributor

Not very stylish stylists!

Seem kinda clueless sometimes looking at the hosts!,

and don’t even get me started on the models...  😂

-Texas Hill Country-
Regular Contributor

I am a petite, and someone needs to inform Q that 28 inch inseam is too long.  If buy pants from Q I have to have them shortened at the cleaneres for 20.00.  But Q really could care less.

Contributor

Actually i often wonder if Shawn k ever looks at herself. LATELY HER MAKEUP IS REALLY AWFUL..  SHE IS SO PRETTY BUT TOO MADE UP AND AWFUL HAIR.