Honored Contributor

I have posted about this before, but I am going to rant about it again.

I dont know if each host has their own stylists or stylists are shared.  But poor Jane T's needs a different one.  I have noticed that whenever Jane is in slacks she has on regular length and tucks the leg hems up and under.  Im sorry but that looks terrible and makes her look frumpy.  I know that petites are sold on the Q so why cant they put Jane in petites?  They dont do that for their other petitie hosts.  On a shoe show the other evening Antonella was in tulip hem jeans that were definitely regular length and they did not do her any favors either.  Antonella and Jane must have the same stylist.

This is nothing against any host.  Jane T is one of my favs.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

To me it looks like Jane might be the shortest host and she might actually be in a petite but if they want her to wear the clothing they present they should hem them properly for her or any host or model and it should be mentioned that she is wearing a regular or petite which has been hemmed.

Honored Contributor

yep

the only host that looks great in Q clothing is  Rachel, she could model any of it 

Honored Contributor

Another indication QVC needs to offer more petites.  

Honored Contributor

@jackthebearlol  Sometimes I think the same thing about the models; that is, some look "real" and some look the way the fashion world seems to make us all think we should look.  

Lots of luck with that.  In my world, there just aren't all that many Rachels or Katias.  Actually, there aren't all that many who look as good as JRT does on most days!

I'm quite certain we all have outfits which are quite flattering ad well as some we know are just okay.  Certainly wouldn't want even to skype with anyone dressed as I am right now, but I promise to change before I go to the supermarket.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Jane is both petite in height and quite pear shaped. When it comes to pants, it's entirely possible the shorter rise of petite sizing doesn't fit her shape. 

In that case she would need to first choose a size that will accommodate her circumference and rise, and then modify the length as needed.

Since they can't cut and re-hem, they temporarily tuck them up.

"They don't do that for their other petite hosts".

This would be because the ratio of her hip circumference to inseam isn't found in standard sizing.

Respected Contributor

Why do the "stylists"insist on putting the models in one or two sizes too small, especially in pants. You can see every roll and dimple in their legs. Not a good look. I don't get it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hosts stylists?

[ Edited ]

IMO only, Carolyn & Jane both suffer from having a stylist who knows squat about how to style their body shapes in a flattering way. But guess what, Carolyn is most of the time convinced she looks adorable and skinny, she quite often says so as she poses for the camera. She's enchanted with the way she looks when she sees herself in the monitor so good for her. We should all be so confident. 

Honored Contributor

If you want to see models stuffed into too-tight clothing, swing over to HSN.  I rarely buy clothing there because their models look so hideous in the clothing.  I don't think they have one who is of average height and weight.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I like what Jane is wearing now w/ the Philopsophy TSV at like 4 pm Saturday!

HeartHeartHeart