Honored Contributor

What I see is a few hosts who are wanting to tell everyone their sizes.  Even when no one asked them.  They are right out there.  It could make them appear as if they are bragging because let's face it many women would like to be a size xs even if they won't admit it.  Sometimes, it comes across as throwing it in viewers faces.  Hey, I am XS unlike the rest of you.  Drool.  

Whether that's their intent or not, like I said, sometimes it comes across like that. I really don't need to know their sizes, the real XS's look like XS's.  Some who say they are XS don't look like it.  

Honored Contributor

I think the hosts are required by their employer to say which size they are wearing, when selling QVC fashions.  

Why would it be called "gloating" when one of the smaller  sized hosts accurately says what size she wears?   Goodness....she's doing what her employer asks her to do!

What else should you suggest she does....lie about her size???

Honored Contributor

And how rude and judgmental is it to say that some of the other ladies on camera look better?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts so petite & tiny

[ Edited ]

I've never witnessed a host "gloating" about their size.  If they aren't stating it in words, then it's your perception or interpretation.

Respected Contributor

I beg to differ... There is only 1 host I have seen who seems to say she is small, but isn't-  

I have never heard any other host even mention  or "gloat" about their size-  When they model the products, maybe they discuss the fit, but that's all I've ever heard- 

Valued Contributor

This ridiculous post has left me 'almost' speechless.

Respected Contributor

I used to chuckle when I would hear some hosts complain that "the xs size will swallow me so I can't try it on". 

Esteemed Contributor

Hosts on the Q come in a wide range of sizes and IMO only Amy can wear an XXS in certain lines and styles.  XS is her usual size.  I really don't care what most of the others wear and say because I don't believe most of what comes out of their mouths.   

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac  Yes.  Q has vanity sizing.   I wear an XXS n most Q fashion.  I am a sz 4 or small/XS in brick and mortar stores, depending on the brand.  There is little consistency in the industry.  In Q fashion I have to buy XXS.   Denim a d Co is way over the top in its vanity sizing.  XXS is even too big.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat 

So true.  I remember back in the day in higher end stores I always took a smaller size.  Vanity, perfect description.