Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant   Petite and dainty are not the same 

Super Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@bestday wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

I am 5' 1" and 105 lbs. That is the correct body weight for me. Yes, I wear XS or XXS depending on the garment as Q sizes run large.

Courtney and Amy are petite also and like ALL other hosts, state the size they are wearing.

I have never seen more women attacking women than on these boards.

The outright Nasty comments about Courtney, Jen C. and Kirsten in particular, are constant and appalling. 

Shame on you. Mean Women. Get a life!

Goodness me. Aren't you usually the "mean"  woman or is someone else using your posting name.

Now I take responsibility for originating this thread, but did not insult anyone or use a host's name. I constantly hear the inflection in the voice ie: so & so is 5'10 & in an xl, & so & so is 5'9 & in a 1x & I'm 5'2 & in an xxxs. It's all in the voice. Further more,who cares what your vitals are? You are one of the biggest snarks on here. 

You need professional  help if you're inferring 'a tone of voice' about sizing . 

The mean, nasty comments here about other women are constant and

appalling. 

You write a large portion of them. Go back & look at the mean remarks you have made in the past & used names - in particular JT.  That's why I remember your moniker. You are one of the all time meanies.

Respected Contributor

@bestday wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@bestday wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

I am 5' 1" and 105 lbs. That is the correct body weight for me. Yes, I wear XS or XXS depending on the garment as Q sizes run large.

Courtney and Amy are petite also and like ALL other hosts, state the size they are wearing.

The outright Nasty comments about Courtney, Jen C. and Kirsten in particular, are constant and appalling. 

Goodness me. Aren't you usually the "mean"  woman or is someone else using your posting name.

Now I take responsibility for originating this thread, but did not insult anyone or use a host's name. I constantly hear the inflection in the voice ie: so & so is 5'10 & in an xl, & so & so is 5'9 & in a 1x & I'm 5'2 & in an xxxs. It's all in the voice. Further more,who cares what your vitals are? You are one of the biggest snarks on here. 

You need professional  help if you're inferring 'a tone of voice' about sizing . 

appalling. 

You write a large portion of them. Go back & look at the mean remarks you have made in the past & used names - in particular JT.  That's why I remember your moniker. You are one of the all time meanies.

I agree. JT is unbearable to atch. I have never demeaned another female host the way others do CONSTANTLY. 

Super Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@bestday wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@bestday wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

appalling. 

I agree. JT is unbearable to atch. I have never demeaned another female host the way others do CONSTANTLY. 

I hope you aren't meaning you agree with me about JT because I like JT & always have. She is a very good host & I enjoy her shows.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts so petite & tiny

[ Edited ]

@bestday wrote:

@bestday 

Members have been speaking about so and so host and models looking a size or two larger than they say.  So, I read these comments claiming you are rude!  HA!

Who is rude?  They are being rude to you.  

My eyes do not deceive me.  Even though cameras might make hosts look bigger; when they are wearing clothing so tight, can't button that jacket's buttons, pants crease horizontally, and show off every ripple, it's difficult believing them.  

You do not need to defend yourself.  What you see being posted against you is rather commonplace here.  Yes, it's disgusting.  I've had more than my share.  All you can do is stand your ground.  It's your opinion and others here as well. You have a right to your opinion and to post it here.  

A little tidbit, Carolyn told us one time she was receiving a lot of comments about wearing her clothing too small.  She responded on air by saying QVC's host stylist told her she looked best in a smaller size, so she told everyone that size.  We don't know what size she wears off air.  That stylist was recently replaced by a new one.  The new one might have a different opinion if she had not been laid off.  

This kind of backlash you are receiving makes this Forum very unpleasant at times.  Their reply to that would be, "Then don't come here," rather than trying to improve the way they reply.  It says more about them than it does you.  

Esteemed Contributor

I find there is very much protection given obese lady comments on this board. We dare not ever even say the word "fat." 

However, we can just hate all day on petite light weight hosts, and heaven forbid they might just like and be proud of their bodies.

Just say, for instance, I am 5'2" tall, weigh 105 and take an XXS, and you're bragging and must be shut up.

Come on, ladies, let's be fair!

Valued Contributor
I'm not really concerned with size, just please wear a garment that fits properly. Not too tight or too big.

If a host or model have to size up or down for a proper fit because the garment runs small or large then do so. Just be honest about it.

It's the style host's responsibility to make sure each host and model wear the correct size of each individual garment. They're not doing their job correctly if they don't.
Valued Contributor

Could care less- I do think that some of the hosts wear clothing too tight though

Respected Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

Could care less- I do think that some of the hosts wear clothing too tight though

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

I dont like TIGHT clothing but I do like some clothing form fitting. I'm not overweight and trying to hide in large, shapeless clothing - much of what Q offers now. I bought more clothes at Q when they offered more tailored and sporty items. I like CCB line.

Super Contributor

Women bashing women instead of lifting them up.  Keeping it classy.