Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:
You have issues. Never seen a petite host ' gloating" in saying her size. I'm 5'1" and weigh 105. I wear xxs or xs.
I'm not gloating.

No, she doesn’t have issues. She is simply sharing her opinion. Why would we care what size you are. We have no idea who you are, or what size you are.

@manny2 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:
You have issues. Never seen a petite host ' gloating" in saying her size. I'm 5'1" and weigh 105. I wear xxs or xs.
I'm not gloating.

No, she doesn’t have issues. She is simply sharing her opinion. Why would we care what size you are. We have no idea who you are, or what size you are.

Yeah, she does. Ridiculous assumption that hosts are are ' ' gloating'. She seems quite insecure. My weight height comments were ironic humor. Duh!

Regular Contributor

@SharkE, if by "well nourished" you mean large(er) sizes, then I beg to differ.  HSN has some very thin models (and they're usually also very tall).

Honored Contributor

Tradtionally built women. Number 1 Ladies Detective Agency.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hosts so petite & tiny

[ Edited ]

@bestday wrote:

Why do some of the hosts seem to gloat about how tiny & petite they are in comparison to the larger sized models. They don't say it in words, but you can tell they are so proud to be small when very often one knows they are being deceptive about their true size. I know one today is not an xsmall as she says & commented to the vendor "you wear an xxsmall don't you?" This after announcing the models' sizes of large & extra large. It's just the way it is said sometimes.

I hate to disappoint those particular hosts, but those plus sized & average sized models are more beautiful than they could ever be.

FYI I am not plus sized, but a medium. Just venting.

Wow! Talk about projecting. You seem to be obsessed with size.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I think you are right. They love to say their size. @bestday I don't know why they bother I know all their sizes. They say it enough, and I don't watch that much.

It's ok to vent. Ignore the negative comments.

They bother cuz you are not the only one watching !

Just because I know what size they say they wear, doesn't mean new viewers or those that don't watch regularly, have any idea what size they are !!!

Sure it is okay to vent....and it is ALSO OKAY for other posters to disagree.

Valued Contributor

Why don't the host talk about what size shoe they wear when shoe shows are on ? 
 We all know the answer to that !

Honored Contributor

@Chessa35 Kathy Levine always did. She was real.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Valued Contributor

@vsm    No need to be so snarky. I think the poster has a valid point. There are two in particular who insist they are XSmall and they can't button a shirt or jacket . I notice Mary Beth and Caroline are accurate when they say their size. Not so much one older host with large hips who invariably MUST tell us what size she's wearing.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Tradtionally built women. Number 1 Ladies Detective Agency.

@Group 5 minus 1   OMG!  One of my favorite shows  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Makes sense to me!