Esteemed Contributor

I like on HSN that they show the models measurements in a box on the side and the size they are wearing.  Also, they have a running script that gives the measurements of each size of the item being shown.

Also on their website, when you scroll through the items, they show you what other colors it comes in without having to click on the item.

One last observation about HSN is that their two host shows seem much more adult.  They aren't a laugh fest or a tell all about their family members and their lives.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I think you are right. They love to say their size. @bestday I don't know why they bother I know all their sizes. They say it enough, and I don't watch that much.

It's ok to vent. Ignore the negative comments.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never heard anyone gloat or boast.

Respected Contributor
You have issues. Never seen a petite host ' gloating" in saying her size. I'm 5'1" and weigh 105. I wear xxs or xs.
I'm not gloating.
Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:
You have issues. Never seen a petite host ' gloating" in saying her size. I'm 5'1" and weigh 105. I wear xxs or xs.
I'm not gloating.

No, she doesn’t have issues. She is simply sharing her opinion. Why would we care what size you are. We have no idea who you are, or what size you are.

Honored Contributor

There are a couple of xxs hosts who do constantly tell us that they are an xxs but I don't believe they are gloating or bragging. I think they work exceptionally hard to have those xxs bodies and they are proud of it.  It's like when someone buys an expensive, aspirational car.  It's ALL they talk about.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Hosts so petite & tiny

[ Edited ]

Also, we've become a world that encourages women of all sizes to embrace and proclaim how much they love their curves~ "it's empowering!" "All inclusive!"

Well, Amy S. for example, can be self-confident, proud, whatever... when she's doing her job, showing off the way she's got the items styled, that she looks adorable in, in her petite, size XXS.

Super Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:
I'm not gloating.

Thank you. You have spared me the expense of psychiatric care.  Didn't know I had issues. All you women on this thread who are making nasty responses to my thread know exactly what I mean.

I know my sex & how some women are. 

I never said they verbalize gloating.  To those who say they have to tell their real size - give me a break.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs ........said:

I like on HSN that they show the models measurements in a box on the side and the size they are wearing.  Also, they have a running script that gives the measurements of each size of the item being shown.

I've been saying the Q should do that for months.  It is extremely helpful.  Include the hosts also! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a theory that people who like to accuse others of bragging at any scrap of good news from them are themselves people who like to brag.

Otherwise why would you think that way?