Valued Contributor

Hosts look sooo much better...

doing their own hair & make up. Watching Fashions Night In last night I noticed how pretty Amy Stran & Courtney Khondabi looked. They looked naturally beautiful & so much less harsh. This is a change I would like to see become permanent.
Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts look sooo much better...

@spursfan2Some do.    

I think I've seen all of 4 hosts in the last week, so my count at 2 and 2 really doesn't say anything about the overall look.

Super Contributor

I completely agree that the hosts look so much more attractive with the lighter touch of makeup. I also like the variety of hair styles I've seen.
Honored Contributor

They are barely recognizable without the warpaint and phony eyelashes.  I didn't recognize Jennifer Coffee until I heard her voice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

What I did notice was how much makeup Jane Treacy was wearing.  I was walking by the TV and it was very noticeable. If she did her own makeup she has a heavy hand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Winkk wrote:

What I did notice was how much makeup Jane Treacy was wearing.  I was walking by the TV and it was very noticeable. If she did her own makeup she has a heavy hand.

@Winkk   Maybe she has her own mua or one of her daughters did her makeup.

Valued Contributor

They look so much better. I noticed the spray tans seem to be wearing off a bit. Natural is looking better and better.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They are barely recognizable without the warpaint and phony eyelashes.  I didn't recognize Jennifer Coffee until I heard her voice.

That's funny @Kachina624 .  lol.

Visitor

Courtney's eyebrows are not the same, one is up higher than the other and different shapes!

Trusted Contributor

I agree. I think when they do their own makeup and hair they look more natural. I think their makeup artist lays it on way too heavy on some of the hosts.