Trusted Contributor

Re: Hosts at Home - Facebook Live

I would like to see a presentation from David's house. He has mentioned several times about preparing different things and having different merchandise and being nosey I would like to see what his kitchen looks like.

Honored Contributor

I guess I missed the memo, why are some staying at home and others are not!  I haven't Shawn in weeks, does she have the virus?  I've seen lots of Jane Tracy and Sandra Bennett.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty: My guess is, they were probably given the choice to go to the studio or work from home. 

Trusted Contributor

@Hooty Shawn's parents are living w/her, Joe & Jagger - her dad is going through cancer treatments & she is helping him w/this.

Respected Contributor

Annotation 2020-03-28 200101.png

Will it be from his kitchen ?  

Respected Contributor

Absolutely no interest in seeing any host from their home. None.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Annotation 2020-03-28 200101.png

Will it be from his kitchen ?  

I'm not sure - Mary's was in her kitchen (but I guess people say she's been doing that anyways).  I don't know what "coffee talk" would really be - what are they going to do?  Just talk and interact with those viewing?  Whatever it is, must be better than watching the news!

Esteemed Contributor

@Alter Ego. That’s why having a remote is very convenient - change the channel
Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

The news is terribly depressing right now.  I tune back and forth all day between QVC, HSN, Jewelry Television, CNN and BBC News.  I am thinking of limiting my news coverage to 1/2 hour a day at 6:30pm and get a briefing by the World News Reports. I simply cannot take the endless parade of grim news.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

The news is terribly depressing right now.  I tune back and forth all day between QVC, HSN, Jewelry Television, CNN and BBC News.  I am thinking of limiting my news coverage to 1/2 hour a day at 6:30pm and get a briefing by the World News Reports. I simply cannot take the endless parade of grim news.

I am doing the same thing limiting my intake.  I have narrowed it to Governonr Cuomo.  He makes sense and he tells it like it is.  Then I am off to watch something fun on Tvland, Antenna TV etc.....  Have a nice Sunday everyoneSmiley Happy