Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Lipstickdiva , I agree, and the host I was talking about is Melissa Wolfe.  Plus it looks like they've all highlighted or changed hair color to match..

I don't think it's attractive at all when skin color and hair color match. There should be a contrast between the two. Hair color should be darker than skin color, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I get the impression that some of the hosts are self-tanning not b/c they want to, but rather b/c they are told to by management. "Taking one for the team," so to speak. Especially when they are selling one of the many self-tanners that are being pushed at this time of year.

And this is JMHO, but all of the models demonstrating the difference between natural and "tanned" by only using the stuff on one side of their body, all look better on the natural, paler side.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

@MandyG06  

I use Jergans Natural Glow and love it never noticed any smell, odd.

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Lipstickdiva , I agree, and the host I was talking about is Melissa Wolfe.  Plus it looks like they've all highlighted or changed hair color to match..

@Suziepeach, oh yes.  Melissa.  I remember in the very, very early spring she showed up super dark. She was co-hosting with someone and they commented on her tan and she said it was from sitting outside at a soccer game the day before.  ROFLOL  Suuurrrre.  Because I know I get a perfectly even tan on my face, neck, arms, hands and chest whenever I'm just sitting outside.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Suziepeach, oh yes.  Melissa.  I remember in the very, very early spring she showed up super dark. She was co-hosting with someone and they commented on her tan and she said it was from sitting outside at a soccer game the day before.  ROFLOL  Suuurrrre.  Because I know I get a perfectly even tan on my face, neck, arms, hands and chest whenever I'm just sitting outside.   

LOL @Lipstickdiva at her sitting outside at a soccer game, now that's classic!!  Couple days ago she'd had her hair heavily highlighted and the right side pulled back... it was a OMG moment as it reminded me of the stripes in Frankenstein's bride's hair.  Plus she's wearing white nail gel and the contrast with her hands just doesn't look right.

Although they did present some gorgeous diamond jewelry last night, I had to turn it- she's a habit of saying things twice... I know I know, it's the little things, LOL ..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

@SuziQ2 wrote:

What looks so crazy is when the faces are so bronzed and the ears are nearly white.  My

daughter and I laugh and laugh at that!

Orange legs and white feet too!

Frequent Contributor

David, with his tan, and white lips looks rediculous.

Honored Contributor

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor
Honestly ladies, I have to say that the BEST sunless tanner on the market is St. Tropez! I use the Dark mousse formula with a glove application.....and WOW! It's a phenomenal formula that truly provides a beautiful, brown summer tan. No orange results whatsoever! If you have the opportunity to try it, please do!!!💕
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Trusted Contributor

I wish the models when using this 

Lotion would put on the back side of body.Today the modal had it on the front,back side nothing,looked terrible.