Occasional Contributor

no not Antonella!!!!

New Contributor

I can see changes happening since the Covid 19 hit. It seems that some hosts haven't been on the air. 

What happen to Shawn? Sorry, I don't miss her but just curious. Amy and David are the best hosts. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura Leigh wrote:

I can see changes happening since the Covid 19 hit. It seems that some hosts haven't been on the air. 

What happen to Shawn? Sorry, I don't miss her but just curious. Amy and David are the best hosts. 

Shawn was on leave for several months to take care of her sick father, who unfortunately passed away.  She's been back since, I think, July 1st with her regular evening schedule.

Contributor
I will miss Antonella so much! To me, she was one of the most genuine hosts and a pleasure to watch. Her upbeat personality, without being silly or too hyper, was always refreshing. Disappointed in the Q ... again.
Valued Contributor

Re: Hosts Leaving?

[ Edited ]

Wow, I didn't know all of these people left or are leaving?  I haven't been on the boards in awhile.  I loved Antonella as a host and sad to hear.  Smiley Sad  I liked Gabrielle as a host also.  I met her at the qvc beauty bash last year.  QVC is getting harder and harder to watch anymore with this hard sell.  Would someone please reign Rachel "I'm social distancing" Boesing in?  And Rachel "we're all doing Zoom calls."  I'm sorry but I change the channel when she does the food shows and I love Alberti.  I just changed the channel now and I wanted to watch Gary Gobin and she used her favorite catch phase again. UGH!  

Frequent Contributor

I have stopped watching QVC and switched to the HSN channels for my white noise while I work from home.  No offense but the hosts on HSN have more personality.  Nothing is worse than a monotone host!!!  It is hard to believe HSN is owned by the same company.  Hopefully, the powers that be do not clean house on HSN.

Where did Antonella go?  Is she really leaving qvc?

Respected Contributor

It's all on her social media pages.

Antonella M Nester on Facebook

Antonella M Nester Cooking on YouTube

Valued Contributor

My response is not so much about hosts as about products.  I too seem to notice that HSN got the best of QVC and QVC got the worst of HSN.  I'm interested in cooking/kitchen stuff (but not that prepared food that, to me, is overpriced) and I notice that HSN offers much more in that department now than QVC does.  They still have guest chefs that QVC seems to have done away with a long time ago.  Too bad!

Regular Contributor

If they can replace presidents & popes they can replace hosts!