Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Alberti seems to be under 30. Many enjoy his calm demeanor and professionalism. 

He's 38.

Regular Contributor

thoroughly enjoy Albeerti.  He is very professional and above-all knowledgeable.  He has a very calming demeanor.  Bring him back to the main QVC channel more often.

Respected Contributor

He has aged well. I would have guessed 28 or 29.

Respected Contributor

Another praise/gush post for Amy.  She is my least favorite host.  She should not perform on air.  She does not have a voice suitable for broadcasting.  She should be reassigned to work behind the scenes only.  NOT on air.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Another praise/gush post for Amy.  She is my least favorite host.  She should not perform on air.  She does not have a voice suitable for broadcasting.  She should be reassigned to work behind the scenes only.  NOT on air.

@maximillian

ITA Amy would make a good stylist behind the scenes......

Interesting that a brand new poster (EMU) would miss a host that hasn't been on for awhile.......hmmmmmmm  New or just a troll trying to start trouble..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Hmmmmm ... who's trying to start trouble?

I have watched QVC before it was QVC ... since 1990 ... but never posted for years.  Reminds me of (joke) the child who did not start talking for years and when he finally said something the parents asked him why he never said anything before and the child replied he didn't have anything to say.  

I do agree with some of the opinions and use the "mute" or change the channel when certain hosts/programs are on air.  Not everyone will agree with other's opinions but hopefully we can accept they have a right to their opinion.

Happy Holidays!

Honored Contributor

I think  she is on a lot.

Respected Contributor

Just a wild guess, but I would guess that Amy's former cheerleader friends from high school and or college and or her sorority sisters from college start these praise/gush posts.  Several times such a post has been started by a new poster.  Just makes me suspicious.

Honored Contributor

I cannot watch Amy, she makes me forget what I'm interested in from the show.  I also don't like her fashion ideas but we don't all want to look alike.  I just don't watch QVC much anymore anyway.

Honored Contributor

I know Amy is generally on that Monday night time slot and I see her often on Saturdays and I see her on Q2.  I think she's on plenty.