Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Puppy Lips .............Dont you know that Carolyn buys multiples of all of D&Co and has for years?

She must have a huge warehouse for her closet.

I think she exaggerates a bit.

She buys a lot, but she has spoken on more than one occasion about how she regularly goes through her closet and donates things. She certainly has the means to buy whatever she wants, so good for her--not my place to judge.

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips   I doubt very much that Carolyn would be lying to say she bought multiples.  She does not strike me as a dishonest person.  If I find something I like that fits into my type of clothing, I also buy mutiples.  I have many times bought all or most colors of an item.  And I am not shopping addicted nor bragging, just buying what I know I am going to like and get use out of.  Carolyn as an employee I am sure gets a discount on purchases, so the prices for her would be better than shopping elsewhere and I am sure she often buys multiples of items that fit her llfestyle.

For instance in D&C last year I bought all colors of the daisy pants except the navy/red.  This year I bought the new color - brown/aqua.  In a floral capri last year I bought every color 3 and this year I bought the new color khaki/stone.  I love both of these items and am glad I bought them.  Perhaps if another color is offered next year, I may buy it.

The brands I buy multiples of are usually D&C and Susan Graver.  I just bought all 4 colors of SG liquid Knit print capris.  Love them, they will be my one of my go to items for this summer.  Have already worn 2 of them and it isn't even very warm yet.

Honored Contributor

@SusanStan7826    You are sadly exaggerating the time for most deliveries.  Mine are shipping in 2 days, taking 4-5 days more for the carriers to get them to me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I imagine that QVC employees get a generous discount. 

When I see somethng on sale that I wear a lot (for instance: turtleneck tops from LandsEnd) ... I'll frequently buy several of "my colors."  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm quite a bit older than Carolyn and I know when I am being hoodwinked.  She exaggerates too much.  I don't like her sales speil.

Valued Contributor

Re: Host sounds desperate!

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I imagine that QVC employees get a generous discount. 

When I see somethng on sale that I wear a lot (for instance: turtleneck tops from LandsEnd) ... I'll frequently buy several of "my colors."  

@ALRATIBA  @33% for all employees from QVC

Respected Contributor
Kirsten is to arrogant for me.she really seemsike she's all that
I like a down to earth host.even tho sk isn't she still fascinates me with huge specs and clothing selections
Valued Contributor
@Kachina624 My orders are always "in process" for 4-5 days. Then its always another 7-10 days before I receive them. I ordered a Candace Bure top that was still "in process" on the date it was estimated to arrive. Strangely I did still have the option to cancel so I did. You're very lucky to get your orders so promptly!
Respected Contributor

I just witnessed a first...Rachel out talked Susan Graver for the entire time. I did not think this could be done..but I was wrong...She was just “obsessed” with just about everything!

Respected Contributor
@wakefield64.. I’m watching Rachel also. Pushy w/the BD TSV tonite . Giving every ridiculous reason why every one needs to buy at least 1, if not multiples. Lol