Respected Contributor

Re: Host not prepared

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant  No not unbelievable believable it happened!

Only 3 colours and  a professional host and a vendor and a  producer, etc cannot get it right -    Totally agree unbelievable.

Thank you for your kind  constructive comment!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@jlrbr wrote:
I watched that presentation, maybe if she didn't talk so fast and wasn't worried about her own purchase, it would've been correct .

It is always safest to double check the information on the computer instead of blaming others. Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2 , yes.  The nerve of the OP to expect someone to actually do the job they are getting paid to do. 

Respected Contributor

P.s. to my post - decided to return dress as colour I received just not good on me and for the price should be right,  For those who purchased enjoy.

Valued Contributor
Considering the host ordered hers before the show aired, I'm curious if she ordered the wrong color. Hopefully those returning because of the error won't be charged a fee.
Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich  your experience doesn't surprise me.  Most presentations have become so sloppy and careless.  They laugh at their mistakes, ya funny.  They pull out a half inch of the item off the rack to show color.  No one expects perfection,but most of them have become so comfortable with themselves they don't seem to care. Maybe a little shakeup would help.

Glad you liked the color anyway and didn't have to go through sending it back!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV    Agree with your comments.

It is a nice dress but I am returning - see my post above - colour not really good for me and too costly not to be perfect.  Never mind win some lose some.  Have a good evening.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@jlrbr wrote:
I watched that presentation, maybe if she didn't talk so fast and wasn't worried about her own purchase, it would've been correct .

It is always safest to double check the information on the computer instead of blaming others. Smiley Happy

@RealtyGal2 , yes.  The nerve of the OP to expect someone to actually do the job they are getting paid to do. 

I was just sharing a suggestion that works for me. No need to be sarcastic.

Super Contributor
I watched the presentation with Jane and she incorrectly stated the colors of the side stitch tops as she claimed she owed one. This show was on in the afternoon. So if another host had the wrong info you should call customer service and see about getting a replacement.
Respected Contributor
Hosts today are not as prepared as they were during QVCs heyday in the 1990s. I couldn't fathom Kathy Levine Steve or Steve Bryant coming on air without thoroughly researching a product.
Regular Contributor

Rick is doing is best in training these newcomers but he can only do so much. The youngsters don't want to work and some of the old timers feel like they are untouchable....