Regular Contributor

@patricia targiano wrote:

WHEN SHE FIRST STARTED THERE HER HAIR WAS RED..I THOUGHT SHE LOOKED BETTER WITH THE RED HAIR AND SHE SPIKED IT..SOOO HER HAIR IS DYED VERY DARK BROWN..HOPE THAT HELPS YOU...Smiley Happy

Agreed! She's lovely either way, but I think just a little bit ligher color was very flattering on her.  Leah Williams used to have the best hair, but lately it's so short and boxy. Almost like a bird's nest. Maybe once the on-set stylists return, that will change. I'm sure they all do the best they can.  

Honored Contributor

The host can do with their hair what they want EXCEPT for these styles where the hair is hanging in their eyes and the hosts are constantly messing with it, because the style irritates both the host and viewers alike!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

The host can do with their hair what they want EXCEPT for these styles where the hair is hanging in their eyes and the hosts are constantly messing with it, because the style irritates both the host and viewers alike!!! 

-------------

One of my pet peeves....women who keep moving/

messing with their hair that is hanging in front of their eyes!!  Several Q hosts do that as well as manyTV news women. 

I remember that my DD brought home a college friend one vacay.  Her hair was hanging over one side of her face covering the entire side - eye, cheek etc!!  I practically had to sit on my hands so that I wouldn't lean over and move her hair!!