Occasional Contributor
Items are great and QVC is how I shop.
Would someone, please, pull this girl aside and mention HOW RUDE it is to interrupt a guest host. More interested in outside info, anyway.
Honored Contributor

Re: Host for Garden Show (S.B.)

@Bustier 'Scuse me but I have never seen any "girls" on QVC! Grown women, yes.

Respected Contributor

@Bustier wrote:
Items are great and QVC is how I shop.
Would someone, please, pull this girl aside and mention HOW RUDE it is to interrupt a guest host. More interested in outside info, anyway.

I have never known Sandra to interrupt a vendor purposely , with the skype some times they can overlap talking. and Sandra should know a lot of interupting, working with Susan Graver.

Respected Contributor

@Bustier 

It is a common complaint abour ALL hosts.  The producer tells the host something in his/her earpiece.  The producer tells the host that he/she must mention this information RIGHT NOW.  Some hosts do it with finesse, others do come off as rude sometimes.  All-in-all, in my opinion, Sandra is one of the better hosts.  You will form your own opinions, of course.  Sandra has a pleasant, on-air voice.  She does not mumble and make up words and speak too fast. She does not make up unrelated stories and give personal family information while selling a product.  She does actually have accurate information to give to the customers who are watching. 

Honored Contributor

I hear Sandra interrupting often.  In fact, there was another complaint about that just a day or two ago, now probably zapped.  I find her not at all likable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hear Sandra interrupting often.  In fact, there was another complaint about that just a day or two ago, now probably zapped.  I find her not at all likable. 

ITA!  And when you put her with Susan Graver, it's a disaster IMO.  They both talk over each other the whole show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bustier She seems like a nice lady, and I really can't recall her interrupting anyone today. But, she doesn't belong hosting a garden show. 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@Bustier 

It is a common complaint abour ALL hosts.  The producer tells the host something in his/her earpiece.  The producer tells the host that he/she must mention this information RIGHT NOW.  Some hosts do it with finesse, others do come off as rude sometimes.  All-in-all, in my opinion, Sandra is one of the better hosts.  You will form your own opinions, of course.  Sandra has a pleasant, on-air voice.  She does not mumble and make up words and speak too fast. She does not make up unrelated stories and give personal family information while selling a product.  She does actually have accurate information to give to the customers who are watching. 

Sick of the Skype or someone talking in their ear.  Some of the hosts did this long before all the pandemic happpened.

Honored Contributor

Sandra is always speeding thru and talking too fast.  She does not seem to be able to concentrate on more than one thing at a time.

Honored Contributor

I like Sandra, and she is not on my do not watch list. She seems accomplished and interesting, but more important to me shape acts like a mature adult.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan