Honored Contributor

Really enjoy her presentations.  Such a relaxing, pleasant voice and demeanor.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  She is very poised and professional.  I really enjoy her presentations.

Respected Contributor

She's one of my favorites, very calm and professional

Honored Contributor

She's a winner !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@rms1954  Last night I woke and couldn't fall back to sleep, so I turned on the tv and as I was scrolling the channels, I happened to see a host I wasn't familiar with.  It was Vanessa who I had not seen before.  I found her voice to be very pleasant; calm and clear, and enjoyed listening to the remainder of her presentation and ultimately the end of her shift where she annnounced her name and when she would be on next.  She seems very professional and I  enjoyed her detailed explanation of the items.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: Host Vanessa

[ Edited ]

Vanessa Herring has good TV experience. She was a news reporter here in Baltimore on our nbc TV station for a long time. 

Super Contributor

I also agree.  Vanessa is a good fit for QVC.  I will enjoy watching her.  However, I have only come across her on QVC once But I think on QVC2  a couple of times. I will look for her.  Maybe just missed her if I was not watching.

Valued Contributor

I agree and she should not be mostly assigned to Q2.  She is wasted on Dare to Share w/ Shawn (just like Elysse was). She needs to be worked into the regular mix of the same old regular faces on the main channel, and that is not an ageist comment btw.  Too many JT or similar types on my screen in the evening so I change it.  Do not make her change her hosting style and look the way that Courtney K did.  I was a huge supporter of her, but she is not the same at all.  She is pulling the stunts and old tricks some of the other hostesses do...thinking they are "cool and hip" by saying "cool girl" and "yachty" all the time, forgetting to talk sizing, etc.  And if it is not the hostesses fault, then the Producers need to do a better job talking in their ear reminding them to provide the information. Good luck to you, Vanessa don't change a thing!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree too!  I saw her for the first time and was very impressed @ajsidney12   I used to be a big Courtney fan but no longer watch her.  they should let Vanessa and Katrina be themselves.  

Esteemed Contributor

I also agree.  I like Vanessa's presentations.  I

really don't see any reason to have her on Shawn's show.  The show doesn't need a social host!