Respected Contributor

I was watching Explore Your Style with Vanessa and I have to say I really enjoyed watching this show.  She is so elegant, professional, well dressed,  well spoken and just a delight.  I like the variety of fashions she presents as well as the interaction with the models.  I only wish she would say what sizes they are wearing, as that is always a big help for me.  Great show and great hostess.

Honored Contributor

I also enjoyed the show with Vanessa.

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals  - I agree it helps to know what sizes others are wearing.  Frustrating when the host doesn't mention it.

Respected Contributor

Blair is XS

Jacque is L

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Vanessa has a lot of poise on camera coming from being a TV News reporter for a long time

Frequent Contributor

Really enjoy watching any show Vanessa hosts.  Very poised, professional, yet fun at the same time.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Vanessa a lot. I always did. She's so much better than most of the other hosts on Q2. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Vanessa as a host---she's professional, calm, informative, and pleasant.  Yes, there's an elegance about her! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I enjoy Vanessa as a host---she's professional, calm, informative, and pleasant.  Yes, there's an elegance about her! 

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt   I agree!  How about giving her some prime time so we don't have to watch JT every night!

New Contributor
I also enjoy vanessa on explore your style..can she please have an earlier and longer spot maybe 11pm-1am or 10pm-12a