Occasional Contributor
Yes I agree! I don’t see her as much as I would like to! She has a great personality and calming voice! Please qvc let her host more shows !
Esteemed Contributor

A big improvement would be if she took the time to work on enunciating  words. She sounds like she is mumbling. Her voice tone sounds like she has a stuffy nose .

She's good on  makeup shows  and modeling clothes.

I to think QVC gives to much air time to a select few who have been Hosts for years who use the same worn out sales tactics.

Trusted Contributor

Vanessa is a wonderful host.  She is so good at this job, it comes natural to her, probably her prior tv experience.  Hope she does more fashion shows, which just happens to be my favorite.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with all the prior comments. Vanessa is such a joy to watch. She uses proper English, hooray! She has a really great sense of humor and is just plain darling. Her parents should be very proud. I love that she really knows her products and actually lets the vendors talk. She needs more time on main channel.

Honored Contributor

I also enjoyed Vanessa's Joy Of Christmas Show....she is calm and pleasant, nice voice, personable with vendors, and has a good sense of humor too....  She does her homework and knows her products! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Excellent host.

I've been running across Vanessa quite often.  

Wishing her the best of success.

She describes everything in detail.  Pleasant voice and demeanor.  Very professional in a nice way.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).