Respected Contributor

She is a breath of fresh air.....

Contributor

I agree. I think I am one of the only viewers/shoppers that are sticklers for correct grammar usage. One of the newer hosts whose name rhymes with mays consistently uses incorrect grammar and does not seem to know what she is doing as she even reads the cards incorrectly. Teri Conn is always professional and demonstrates that she has done her homework.

Honored Contributor

Re: Host Teri Conn

[ Edited ]

Terri Conn,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Trusted Contributor

She is a great host,knows what she is selling,and just beautiful 

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Would like to see her replace the insufferable Jane Tracey

@LindaSal wrote:

I find her calming to watch and listen to.  I always wondered why she is not on more often but I gather it's just in her contract as to when  and how much she is on air.  And wow, what a cutie that hubby of hers is!!  

Eh, to each her own. I enjoy Jane (and Teri, when I happen to catch her).

Esteemed Contributor

Until the American West show with Carolyn Pollack this morning, I had no idea Terri was still a host at the Q. She did a nice job overall and clearly knew her products and the right questions to ask to help Carolyn tell her stories. I also was not aware that Terri is from Albuquerque, so it was interesting to have her add a bit of personal flavor to the show. It was sweet when she got a bit emotional at the end as she talked about sharing the beauty of the area where she grew up.

Respected Contributor

thank you for an almost all positive host thread

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden - I forgot to DVR, and I did see last night Carolyn was on. I hope I can find the show on QVC 2 or 3!  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Yes she is one of the better ones and is very natural.  So tired of watching (so I turn them offSmiley Happy the ones who put on a "show" for us with exagerated excitability.  I won't name names...

Honored Contributor

She's pleasant, calm, knowledgeable, informative....đź‘Ť

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”