Esteemed Contributor
I believe she was with Susan Graver & left when she was pregnant with her child. She is lovely, professional & always groomed perfectly. I have seen her in the PJs but that’s not her fault or choice. She is with Steve a lot, recently.
Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom   she really is.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know who this host was until I just watched a video for a pair of Cougar boots that were/are a lunchtime special.

Stunning and professional just about sums it up.  She showed the boots, went into the details of them, did close-ups and shared airtime with the vendor.  Calm voice.  (Not surprised she used to be a yoga instructor.)

And she made the sale.  The boots should soon be on their way to me!

Respected Contributor

Re: Host - Stacey Rusch

[ Edited ]

Have not seen Stacey Rusch present much but have watched her recently on Q2 and this woman is a good presenter and appears quite secure as a stand-alone host.  My only criticism is her rather intense and loud voice; otherwise she does quite well!  After watching her for a while I find her rather detached and cold.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Stacey.

Occasional Contributor

These are small critiques of Stacey. Please have her stop saying 'ya instead of you. The slang is not endearing. I believe she repeatedly uses the word to sound casual and friendly. It is off-putting and actually sounds uneducated. I would also point out that she strikes poses at the camera instead of engaging with the brand ambassador. It is another jarring moment which makes her look las though her appearance is paramount. Each host needs to understand that the viewer really wants info on the product. I personally sometimes feel that the host is auditioning for her next TV career prospects. 

Respected Contributor

This thread was started in 2022.

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty.  She should model, she would sure give Katia a run for her money.