Regular Contributor

Re: Host - Stacey Rusch

[ Edited ]

Dang, she is so pretty.

Respected Contributor

Stacey is absolutely gorgeous. I saw the Temp-Tations show last night and thought she did a great job presenting. I was only supposed to be channel surfing, but actually watched the whole show (never went back to what I was watching). All I kept saying to myself is "wow, she's beautiful".

Regular Contributor

@DJs mom I know, her beauty is so distracting LOL

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@THETOT yes, I was totally crushing on her. Just staring. Even her makeup was impeccable.

Honored Contributor

I saw Stacey Rush in one show and was absolutely blown away by her professionalism, details on the product, and calm manner.  You'd think she had been hosting with QVC for 20 yrs or more....Someone said that she used to be a vendor for QVC.....  Anyway, EXCELLENT JOB, WELL DONE!!!! Enjoyed the show!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt I read that she used to be the OAP for Susan Graver's line.

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

a true compliment would not include disparaging others

Well, there is one in every bunch.  It seems that we cannot post anything without getting a snippy comment.  But you are known for this so I am not surprised.

as i am not at yours

you have a great day 

oh, and when you get a chance you can google the definition of snippy.  it has nothing to do with manners when posting a compliment.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

a true compliment would not include disparaging others

The corrector of all comments!!!

google is your friend

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Frequent Contributor

Can anyone tell me when she is on?  I have checked at various times but never see her.  Is there someplace I can check host schedules?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@betteD wrote:

Can anyone tell me when she is on?  I have checked at various times but never see her.  Is there someplace I can check host schedules?

Thanks

@betteD   Stacey is primarily on QVC 2, as all the new hosts have 99% of their shows on that channel.

You can check the QVC Program Guide on the website to see when all the hosts have Live shows, on the main channel and QVC 2. 

Click the drop down arrow next to Watch & Shop, then click Program Guide.  Or -- just enter Program Guide in the search on the website.