Honored Contributor

Re: Host Rosinna Grosso

[ Edited ]

She doesn't take time beforehand to prepare and do her homework on the products and it shows! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I have never seen her on the air. 

Honored Contributor

I have only seen her twice, and while she is very pretty, I didn't care for her hosting style at all.......She really didn't seem to enjoy what she is doing, just kind of blah!!! But again, I only saw her twice!

Respected Contributor

Interesting.  I have a completely different view of her than everyone else posting.  I've seen her a few times,  night time and I thought she was great - very refreshing and real.  I like her very much.  Out of the new ones, she is my fav and monifa too.

Respected Contributor

She's not my favorite.  Her voice grates on my nerves.  Hers and Rachel's are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

Respected Contributor

Tough crowd ! 😆 

Occasional Contributor
I clicked on her name under "Meet Our Hosts" and you can't open her profile. Everyone else's profile you can open. Wonder why this is.
Esteemed Contributor

I watched her last night with Idina Menzel. I didn't have the same reaction that many of you have. I thought she was a good fit with Idina. They seemed to click and had a good time. 

I do think Idina's clothing line is nice and reasonably priced. She thanked the customers for supporting her line. I found her very gracious.

The only negative was she didn't give the models size. Many hosts look at their cards who have been their longer. She focuses on the product not stories that are not relevant. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched part of Belle show that was hosted by Rossina Grosso and thought she did 10 times better than the Mary who sounds so fake. Never can watch a show with her.

Trusted Contributor

I love Idina Minzel but she is VERY difficult to handle / work with for all hosts.   Usually QVC "trains" new vendors.   She certainly needs more advice.   I have watched her with 3 hosts and all seems like they were herding cats with her.   Rosina used her shared NY background for repore and really tried to explain the routine with Idina.   She is just very difficult to work with.

I do commend Rosina for not talking over Idina and allowing her to talk about her line.