Super Contributor

All the hosts try to fo something to be in the public eye.  Alberti is really milking his foot injury, some go on and on about buying a house etc etc. 

Contributor
Nancy yoon keeps talking over Valarie. Please let Valarie speak. Just trying to help Nancy be a better host.
Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMeTheDeal wrote:
Nancy yoon keeps talking over Valarie. Please let Valarie speak. Just trying to help Nancy be a better host.

----------------

I had to turn the show of after awhile...just did not want to watch Nancy interrupting Valerie all the time!

Rick is my favorite host presenting with Valerie.  They really work well together and have such great chemistry!

Esteemed Contributor
Nancy & TJ are the two that should never be hosts 😭😭
Contributor

I suspect that Nancy would do better in a different line of work. She could really spread her wings someplace else.

Esteemed Contributor

@January121   I agree on Nancy, but I think TJ has tons of charm

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen TJ a couple of times and don't care for his presentations .   He is like a fish out of water .  He doesn't seem comfortable at all either.   

Honored Contributor

@Pescatarian wrote:

I suspect that Nancy would do better in a different line of work. She could really spread her wings someplace else.

it's not an easy job and not for everyone

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I have seen TJ a couple of times and don't care for his presentations .   He is like a fish out of water .  He doesn't seem comfortable at all either.   

he is cute with a nice voice, but I agree not comfortable 

they also give him stuff to sell which might not be his thing like toys, or house stuff

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

he is cute with a nice voice, but I agree not comfortable 

they also give him stuff to sell which might not be his thing like toys, or house stuff

That's true that is what I saw him present ,  decor.