Valued Contributor

Re: Host Mary DeAngelis Gets Her 3rd Show

I really like Mary....by herself   I won't be watching!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mosky  I like Mary very much, but Rachel is a big N-O for me.  Don't watch that much on Sunday a,m., anyway, so big boo.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

It's a easy pass for me.  I don't care for either of the hosts. I want to know if Katie will be hosting anything.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't Mary have a show about selecting wines, tasting, etc. or is that just online.

Personally, I watch Q as a "filler"for tv commercials--  Just flick over.  Also, I don't order unless it's "free" shipping but lately not much has caught my eye! 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Doesn't Mary have a show about selecting wines, tasting, etc. or is that just online.

Personally, I watch Q as a "filler"for tv commercials--  Just flick over.  Also, I don't order unless it's "free" shipping but lately not much has caught my eye! 

@homedecor1  That’s right, I forgot about Mary’s Wine shows.  They were only on FB, and ran through the Christmas holiday.  Not sure if they will continue.

Honored Contributor

Mary has advanced so quickly I'm surprised she doesn't do part of David's shows when they are four hours.    Not interested in watching Mary and Rachel.  I also stopped watching ITKWM because it is the same vendors and same items as David's shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

Mary is a channel changer for me.

Me too.  (I didn't want to be the first one to say that, so thank you!)

Trusted Contributor

The lineup keeps getting worse and worse.  Really scraping bottom of barrel.  no wonder fewer and fewer people watch.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is not the hosts that need changing and rearranging.

Honored Contributor

I don't know just kept getting reminder emails from Instagram.

I do like Mary but all the hosts hugging, kissing of every vendor is to me overwhelming.  My goodness it's not like the same vendors aren't on every show or they haven't seen them in months!