Respected Contributor

Re: Host Kristine Zell - Well Done.

I have not regularly watched Kristine's presentations to mind only seen very early Linea one - which I had forgotten - and the Big Deal one last night - only wanted to comment on this and how well she presented it.  End of story. 

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I have not regularly watched Kristine's presentations to mind only seen very early Linea one - which I had forgotten - and the Big Deal one last night - only wanted to comment on this and how well she presented it.  End of story. 

@dulwich 

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and you certainly you have the right to compliment a host whose presentation you enjoyed.....Thats what Forums are for--- an exchange of ideas....  have a good day!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I watched the NIV Bible presentation and discussion between Kristine Zell and Youth Pastor Sam Featherstone and found it to be imformative, friendly and done beautifully!  Very impressed with Kristine's demeanor and interaction with Sam!

Each of us have our likes and dislikes; someone will always object to and/or be offended by product presented, vendor, host, what might be discussed or perhaps on this forum as in this topic!  I simply do not watch that which does not work for me!

Trusted Contributor

What a wonderful host.very natural girl.she says what is needed for each item.Nothing put on from her just a excellent host,she will get far.Really enjoyed the show.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She might be a nice person but she is a goof ball and makes too many goofs for someone being there as long as she has. I turn her off immediately

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

What a wonderful host.very natural girl.she says what is needed for each item.Nothing put on from her just a excellent host,she will get far.Really enjoyed the show.

@bewise 

I find her presentations very memorized/scripted/insincere and she makes a lot of mistakes.....shes a channel changer for me....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I totally forgot about her! I can't remember the last time I saw her on the main channel.

Honored Contributor

I would imagine KZ would do a credible job with the Bible presentation because she is a person of the Christian faith and isn't shy about broadcasting that on air. I think the Q is being hypocritical when it comes to selling religious items on air and banning the discussion here. There are many items the Q sells that never see an on air presentation, yet they air these religious items that cause controversy. Allowing prayer request on the boards is a cop out too, it's only comforting to someone who believes prayer will help. IMO if you can't accommodate everyones beliefs that post,  it should not be allowed at all. 

Valued Contributor

I'll say it once again, since this thread is back from October lol....she is my favorite Q host! 

~ Hope in TN ~