Respected Contributor

Host Kristine Zell - Well Done.

Just saw Big Deal on Q2  - a Bible - being presented by above host and what a great job.  Never seen her before but I watched the whole presentation and enjoyed listening to her and the Pastor who was with her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Host Kristine Zell - Well Done.

@dulwich I agree.  I love her.  I hope she stays just like she is now.

Honored Contributor

I think she is one of the top hostesses.  I like her and Katie McGee, Courtney Cason, Amy Strand and Gabrielle.  They are all nice but those are my favorites.  

Honored Contributor

I’m not sure, but I think she was the host who pronounced Louis Dell’olio’s name wrong and also pronounced Linea wrong. I found that to be pretty unprepared.

Honored Contributor

Kristine is in a class by herself. Her presentations are on point with pertinent information. Kristine has a wonderful soothing voice. She paces herself naturally. Enjoyed seeing her presentation on the Bible ordered two. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Kristine is in a class by herself. Her presentations are on point with pertinent information. Kristine has a wonderful soothing voice. She paces herself naturally. Enjoyed seeing her presentation on the Bible ordered two. 

Spot on that "she paces herself naturally." 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ   I think you are right I seem to remember her now - she was very new when she did that Linea show - I must say kudos to her she has improved - good for her.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I see a post was poofed by mods, but if selling a Bible and a Pastor was obviously on with the host, is that not religious content on QVC? I'm not clear why something religious can be sold, but not discussed here. Where is the line drawn so I know?

Respected Contributor

I agree it was a nice presentation. Also thought the minister did a good job. He was also on regular Q yesterday with Carolyn Gracie. I purchased one for myself and may still purchase another for a gift. This Bible has many newer features that I don’t have on my older version. Another feature I like is the 12 point font, much easier on my aging eyes.