Honored Contributor

If I recall she had (KL) a 4 hour D. show on Sunday nights. It was entertaining.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

And nobody,but nobody,could sell Diamonique like Kathy Levine!

@Group 5 minus 1I think that was the best time for QVC. I really enjoyed watching her sell diamonique. She was single back then and fun to watch. I'm not as impressed with her today.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

I don't tune in and watch very much.  But I adore Valerie Par Hill and last Christmas season I adored a particular program when she was with Rick Domier and it was absolutely fun and entertaining.  Valerie seemed to be enjoying herself with him and I thoroughly loved watching that program.

I like Carolyn Gracie with Denim and Co is presented.  She wears a lot of Denim and Co and has a lot of good information to offer.  I also like Carolyn when she presents anything for the garden and yard.  A natural for those things.

@Sweet Caroline 1I like Rick, and I think he makes it fun for the guest. I think he is high energy, and very funny.

Honored Contributor

I do not think Valerie is a host,but a vendor.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot of the same opinions as @Spurt .

Not to ruffle any feathers but I am one of those who enjoys Jane Treacy too.

My all time favorite host is actually Colleen Lopez on HSN.  She is fantastic to watch and I love watching her do fashions and jewlery. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal - I'm with you on that.  I remember when she announced and she and Rick sat down and talked about their years on QVC.  I was sorry to see her go.

Super Contributor

I have quite a few hosts that I enjoy.  Leah Williams, AM Style, Carolyn Gracie, Denim & Co, Mary Beth, Rick, Dan Hughes, David V,