Trusted Contributor

I've not watched enough lately to see her new hair cut.

I think she has a great personality and I enjoy watching her when I am tuned in.

She's a beautiful lady and I like her taste in clothing.  

Respected Contributor

Love her!

Honored Contributor

I think Antonella is FANTASTIC.  She thoroughly enjoys her job, and has never adopted the "I am a Star!" persona that so many of the hosts unbearably do.   She's fun & a delight, and I can always get all the information I need for purchases from her presentations.

Honored Contributor

She seems like a very nice person, but for some reason I don't like watching her presentations.

Regular Contributor
Cannot watch her. Too much makeup, too loud, cackles too much and fawns over the vendors. Always change the channel if she is host.
Respected Contributor

I really like Antonella.  She seems like a real person, not a phoney like some other hosts.  I can see sitting in the kitchen having a cup of coffee and chatting with her.  Not so with most other hosts. 

Trusted Contributor
Antonella was doing funny chats on her facebook page, but now she hasn't for a while. She said her mom was having knee replacement surgery. Maybe she's busy taking care of her. Just wondering.
Respected Contributor

@maggi the cat wrote:
Cannot watch her. Too much makeup, too loud, cackles too much and fawns over the vendors. Always change the channel if she is host.

Completely agree!

Trusted Contributor

I have been thinking how lovely she looks lately!

It must not be easy to be in front of those unforgiving HD cameras all the time!!

But I really enjoy her as a host I find her super sweet and fun to watch Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Her FB videos are hilarious to me. Those I really enjoy.  I just don't enjoy her as a host.  She is very extra.