Esteemed Contributor

The more Amy "settles down" the better she is. She sure can wear fashion well. She looks like a Vogue model and just has a sharp, fashionable look about her. Amy isn't there to fool around. She wants to do an excellent job and tries hard at it. Does she sell? She seems to be more into putting on a show than a strong sales person.

Regular Contributor

I loved Inspired Style last night. It was my first time watching. She is great!!!!

Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2015 Colonel Meow said:
On 4/13/2015 maximillian said:

Maybe Amy could observe Lisa Mason and learn how to be a good host. I'm so glad QVC re-hired Lisa. It was a smart move to hire a professional person with a good voice. She does not have to prance and dance and shriek, she just calmly presents the product. How refreshing. Welcome back, Lisa Mason, you are a savvy, professional host.

What does Lisa have to do with Amy? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} There's no need to tear one down to build the other up. They're both good hosts.

I don't think poster was "tearing down Amy", but a lot of the hosts could learn a lot from Lisa Mason. I didn't think Lisa needed Jane T. co-hosting with her yesterday. Lisa Mason should be mentoring some of QVC's current hosts.

Trusted Contributor

I think Amy is adorable, and seems to be the most fashionable host I have seen. But i also feel when she slows down and becomes more confident in herself she will be so much better. She looks like she is trying to hard many times when talking to different venders, but i do love her style and she does explain items well.

Frequent Contributor
On 4/14/2015 Daysdee said:
On 4/13/2015 Colonel Meow said:
On 4/13/2015 maximillian said:

Maybe Amy could observe Lisa Mason and learn how to be a good host. I'm so glad QVC re-hired Lisa. It was a smart move to hire a professional person with a good voice. She does not have to prance and dance and shriek, she just calmly presents the product. How refreshing. Welcome back, Lisa Mason, you are a savvy, professional host.

What does Lisa have to do with Amy? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} There's no need to tear one down to build the other up. They're both good hosts.

I don't think poster was "tearing down Amy", but a lot of the hosts could learn a lot from Lisa Mason. I didn't think Lisa needed Jane T. co-hosting with her yesterday. Lisa Mason should be mentoring some of QVC's current hosts.

I totally agree. I think Lisa is one of the best hosts out there. There's just something very soothing about her whole attitude. The same with Mary Beth. They're so professional.

I used to love Amy when she first came to QVC. I thought she was adorable and someone I could relate to. But, since she had her baby, I sometimes feel that she's not really into it - that she just uses the same old keywords and phrases all the time. Whenever she does any shows other than fashion, I get the impression that she just can't wait to get home. Sorry - just saying....

Valued Contributor

Love Amy - one of my favorites! She has such a sweet personality that really shines through!

Valued Contributor

Love Amy she is my favorite

Esteemed Contributor
The difference between Amy and Lisa and MBR is age....Amy may appeal to younger chic viewers, though I am neither and I enjoy her...Lisa and MBR are more conservative ....all good hosts...
Honored Contributor

I'll stick to that old adage and not say anything at all... about Amy, that is.

I am glad to see Lisa Mason back on air.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Amy is the epitome of adorable!.. She can wear anything a taller woman could.  Class act!  Another adorable Italian.