Honored Contributor
On 4/12/2015 wildcat fan said:
On 4/8/2015 ValuSkr said:

She seemed a little out of her element on gardening shows but other than that I have no complaints.

I hope they schedule another host for the gardening shows in the future.
That was one crazy show. Amy sat on the floor and ate strawberries from the strawberry bush. She will gain experience as time goes on. A good host can present anything.
Super Contributor

Amy had a rocky beginning with her new Monday shows, but has come into her own and is more relaxed. It looks like she is having fun, enjoying herself and the fashions. I remember Amy when she was LR's sidekick doing the social media aspects and I felt she was graceful and beautiful. Nice job, Amy!

Honored Contributor
On 4/12/2015 annabellethecat said:

Everyone has someone they like or don't like. My Grandmother always said if you can't say something nice about someone......don't say anything.....

but just by saying this you are saying something.

Honored Contributor

For the most part, this is a nice thread! It is nice to see!

Honored Contributor

I think Amy is a professional and especially does well with the fashion shows. She will get used to the other type shows and be fine.

Respected Contributor

Maybe Amy could observe Lisa Mason and learn how to be a good host. I'm so glad QVC re-hired Lisa. It was a smart move to hire a professional person with a good voice. She does not have to prance and dance and shriek, she just calmly presents the product. How refreshing. Welcome back, Lisa Mason, you are a savvy, professional host.

Super Contributor
On 4/13/2015 maximillian said:

Maybe Amy could observe Lisa Mason and learn how to be a good host. I'm so glad QVC re-hired Lisa. It was a smart move to hire a professional person with a good voice. She does not have to prance and dance and shriek, she just calmly presents the product. How refreshing. Welcome back, Lisa Mason, you are a savvy, professional host.

What does Lisa have to do with Amy? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} There's no need to tear one down to build the other up. They're both good hosts.

Esteemed Contributor
ITA wouldn't it be interesting if we all spoke in the same tone, liked all the same clothing and walked around like the living dead? Amy is lovely, young, enthusiastic, not to mention a working Mom. Lisa is totally different ....both equally good hosts.
Trusted Contributor

Amy's a good host, especially for fashion. Her strong point is not gardening or cooking but she still presents well. I dislike alleged host "experts" in gardening who then state that Philip comes over to their house to do gardening!

Regular Contributor

Amy is my favorite host. She has great style very chic and very nice to the vendors and people who call in.