Esteemed Contributor

Hope this isn't a preview of things to come....

[ Edited ]

I ordered several things during Valerie's show. The Cathedral folding mirror arrived yesterday and it has some kind of glob of white stuff in 2 spots on the upper frame. Very noticeable. One part of the mirror on the end section has a smear mark on it that I couldn't wipe off.

I bought one of these in gold last year and wanted a brown one. They are now now sold out in all colors but white.

I emailed the Social team and Kinski prompty responded and is sending me a return label since I couldn't get the return label off the box in one piece and my printer wouldn't print one for some reason.

I hope my other items don't come this way. With Valerie's stuff...you never know.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hope this isn't a preview of things to come....

Some of Valeries's items are really nice and well made,  it other items are sort of umm.....junky. I could get similar items in Home Goods for lower prices. She has some unusual items that you can't get anywhere else, which is why I buy in frequently. It's so disappointing when you get an item and you see that it's defective.

Esteemed Contributor

Many of Val's items can be found on Amazon.

Take a look. 

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma 

So sorry you had this experience on an item you really wanted.  Your right, these days, the quality of Valerie's items are hit or miss.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma  Rats! That cathedral mirror is so rarely available! I sure hope you can get a replacement at some point. The good news is they bring them back every year. I ordered a white one for my DIL, and she said it was perfect. Believe me, I was holding my breath.