Occasional Contributor

Just learned Homeworx  by Hsrry Slatkin wil be sold in Ulta stores. It is now avsilable on line and will be available in stores in a few weeks. Wonder what this means for QVC

Respected Contributor

I am not sure why it should mean anything....

Dooney & Bourke is sold EVERYWHERE else!

I guess he is expanding his outreach for more sales--more power to him.

He will probably continue to bring special items to both QVC and HSN.

Trusted Contributor

@padraig wrote:

Just learned Homeworx  by Hsrry Slatkin wil be sold in Ulta stores. It is now avsilable on line and will be available in stores in a few weeks. Wonder what this means for QVC

It means I won't have to pay the shiping on Q and I can pick the pairs of candles that I want!!  Ulta is mostly sold out now but hoping they restock soon.

Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

@padraig wrote:

It means I won't have to pay the shiping on Q and I can pick the pairs of candles that I want!!  Ulta is mostly sold out now but hoping they restock soon.

@Phantom41   It should also mean no breakage!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the three Holiday four wick candles last month on advance order.  The price Was more expensive than when they were presented yesterday and I just happen to catch the difference of 12.00.  So I cancelled the advance order of a month ago and reordered.  Same item number, same free S/H., So just the candles came down in price.  Glad I caught it, by accident.

Frequent Contributor
I live in N. FL. and have been considering a first time purchase of his candles. My hesitation is shipping time even in September when it is still hot here sometimes well into Oct. Knowing ULTA is going to be carrying these candles is probably the way to give them a try. Thanks for the information.