Esteemed Contributor

They do have outlets for this brand too.  You might find a better price there.  Even Home Goods has this brand at times.

Super Contributor

Does anyone else remember David disparaging "high priced cookware" when he was selling a less expensive, QVC-brand cast iron piece?  Makes me question his honesty.  He seemed just as sincere then as he does now.  My thoughts: if you can't tell the difference, buy cheap.  If you can tell the difference, buy what pleases you most.

Valued Contributor

A few years ago they carried Staub pieces.  They were very inexpensive.  The sales pitch was that they were made exactly the same way as "that expensive brand."  They claimed there was nothing better!  Now that they carry Le Creuset, there is nothing else that compares to it.  Just another example of how QVC has chosen to sell higher price point items to fewer customers.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

I have 3 Staub pieces that I bought from the Q years ago and they didn't cost as much as the one TSV, how much better can they be. I guess if you are into the very high end brand names and can afford it then go for it.

Respected Contributor

I own a few Le crueset small bakers that were a special on amazon, I think. They are awesome! I reach for them all the time. On the other hand, I have wanted something like that TSV, for a long time. I can't afford it. Woman Sad Just seems over inflated to me, even if they are nice.

Esteemed Contributor

A new Marshall's opened in an adjoining town so I went up there to see the bargains. I came home with a Le Creuset covered casserole pot for $139. I think it's 4 qt. The larger one was $30 more I think. The first thing I did was to check that it was made in France. It was! The condition is perfect and it's in my favorite bright red. I'm going to make my mother-in-law's sweet & sour meatball recipe in that pot on the night before Thanksgiving. It's my daughter's favorite and she's bringing her boyfriend with her for Thanksgiving weekend so I want everything to be just right.

Occasional Contributor

When it comes to its cast iron line of pots, especially the dutch ovens, Le Creuset is worth the money.

Buy once and you will never have to buy another again no matter how often you use it. These are heirloom quality products.