Contributor

I watched the QVC holiday movie Holly & the Hot Choclate last night with my daughter Trish and boy was it delightful. Cute story and the co-star serving up hot chocolate was a very familiar face (Dave Venable).....I would highly recommend it. Happy Holidays to all!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Holly & the Hot Chocolate

I may watch it sometime.  I have kind of OD'd on all the Hallmark and GAF movies so far this season.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

I watched it and really enjoyed it! Very clever dialogue. Definitely step up from a Hallmark romcom. Another good one (as suggested here) is The Noel Diary on Netflix. Not too saccharine.

Trusted Contributor

@NikkiLou76 wrote:

I watched the QVC holiday movie Holly & the Hot Choclate last night with my daughter Trish and boy was it delightful. Cute story and the co-star serving up hot chocolate was a very familiar face (Dave Venable).....I would highly recommend it. Happy Holidays to all!

We watched it this weekend and enjoyed it.  It was rather short, as movies go.  I would have liked it to be a bit longer.  David was good in it.  He was a natural because he was basiclly playing himself. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

I hope David got his Screen Actors Guild card
Esteemed Contributor

@NikkiLou76  It was very enjoyable with good dialog. It didn't take itself too seriously, and the actors were natural. Hallmark Channel could learn something from that movie.

The movie is adorable and just perfect. Seeing David in it was really fun and overall, so happy QVC did this! I hope there are more in the future