Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

QVC is going overboard on the yay stuff.  Fry-yay and Holi-yay are really over doing it.  Stop the madness now!

@Jinlei  my biggest gripe being you have grown adults over the age of 50 talking like children.  Where is quality control ?  If a sales associate was talking to me in this manner at Macys or Kohls I would not shop there again. 

@Reever  I really don't think the hosts decided to say these things. I believe they are told to do this.

Contributor
Sick of all the “yays” and my honey. 🤬
Respected Contributor

@dee88junior wrote:
Sick of all the “yays” and my honey. 🤬

Glad Im not the only one uncomfortable with the constant "honey" between these two hosts.

Respected Contributor

I lost count - at least 20 mentions of "Holiyay".  Couldnt take this latest marketting gimmick.

honey.jpg

Respected Contributor

It’s annoying to me so I don’t watch their Friday evening programming anymore. When hosts have to frenetically, loudly, and continuously insist we are having fun it’s bye-yay.

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@hippiechick7897 wrote:

Just ugh

It was silly enough with Friyay. Are we just going to stick it on the end of everything now?

Goodbyeyay 

This is just sickening to me. FIRE THEM They are the two people I can't watch.

--------

WOW! Because You don't like 2 hosts, you want them fired?

Imagine, if your employer said, "HLP, we have a customer that doesn't like you, so, you're fired!"

How does anybody get so involved with strangers on TV, that you wish them job loss? 

Wow @SuhseK  such a dramatic response! 

Esteemed Contributor

@dee88junior @Reever @manny2 @hippiechick7897 @SunValley   

Everyody sing

So long farewell let's all yell yay yay

In hopes they retire today tayyayyay yayyay

Sooooooooooooo Long   Goodbyeyay Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeee

Use the tune from the sound of music

Contributor

Too funny...and so true!

Respected Contributor

Well, when I complain on the forums, other posters tell me I watch QVC YAY too much.  Maybe I do.  Maybe some others do too. So, we can turn off QVC and spend YAY less money!

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Well, when I complain on the forums, other posters tell me I watch QVC YAY too much.  Maybe I do.  Maybe some others do too. So, we can turn off QVC and spend YAY less money!

I was also told I watch too much by several posters. Just ignore them. These people are mean spirited and arent worth getting agitated over.