Occasional Contributor
I enjoy Alberti and Jane so much more than the other female host recently seen on the holiday gourmet programs. I like this host, but just not as smooth and relaxed as Jane, Mary Beth and others.
Honored Contributor

Sorry, I can't watch the food shows these days.  Not enjoying any of the hosts I've seen thus far.  Luckily, I don't buy the food anyhow!

Regular Contributor

I also enjoyed the gourmet food show. I like Jane and Alberti together.  I donot like some of the other host they pair with Alberti and donot watch those shows.

Respected Contributor

Don't watch. 

Respected Contributor

I always liked Jane but lately she's just too over the top.  She doesn't take a breath.  Like she's trying too hard.  And she doesn't have to.  

Regular Contributor

I may be in the minority here because I really enjoy watching David. He makes me laugh and he knows what he is talking about. 

Super Contributor
It is such a personal preference for all of us who have favorites...i love cooking shows. I tune in to the foid shoes because i cook and come from a place where food like cheesecake and seafood is the best in the country. I do read the reviews and believe many of the Q offerings must be high quality. One person i just find too fake on the food show is RB she just doesnt have a genuine quality or sincere attitude about her involvement with the vendors. This is my opinion. I hope i did not offend anyone . Happy weekend
Esteemed Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
It is such a personal preference for all of us who have favorites...i love cooking shows. I tune in to the foid shoes because i cook and come from a place where food like cheesecake and seafood is the best in the country. I do read the reviews and believe many of the Q offerings must be high quality. One person i just find too fake on the food show is RB she just doesnt have a genuine quality or sincere attitude about her involvement with the vendors. This is my opinion. I hope i did not offend anyone . Happy weekend

@Grace6663582   You didn't offend me.  I agree w/you about RB and also her sidekick on the food shows, AP.  They act like they haven't eaten in years.

I LOVE DAVID. HE IS A TRUE GENTLEMAN! PLEASE BRING MARY BACK...

I APPEARS TO ME THAT STACY WITH AN E JUST DOESN'T GET WERE 

DAVID IS COMING FROM....

Frequent Contributor

I love the gourmet food shows, but not with Alberti. He yells way too much and over reacts when tasting the products. 
i saw Jane Brown on the other day and loved her. Antonella is just a hoot. She really know how to cook and I trust her. It is great seeing her more often.