New Contributor
Per Customer Service, the extended return window for holiday gift purchases begins on September 11, 2021.

Just thought I'd post this info in case anyone wants to get an early start on their holiday purchases, especially in light of all the shopping delays that have been occurring recently.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Extended Returns

@Bevkat wrote:
Per Customer Service, the extended return window for holiday gift purchases begins on September 11, 2021.

Just thought I'd post this info in case anyone wants to get an early start on their holiday purchases, especially in light of all the shopping delays that have been occurring recently.

@Bevkat  That is a little earlier than the usual date in Sept and certainly an easy one to remember. 

Honored Contributor

Seems to me like last year it was Sept. 12th.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I hope this doesn't mean they will start talking about Christmas gifts! ....no.....no holiday shows in September... Please!

Respected Contributor

They start the extended return policy earlier every year by one day just so they can say they've started it earlier!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'd wait for verification of that date because it usually starts with Christmas programming.  The 12th at midnight is the Joy of Christmas with Christmas programming scattered through the day.

Isaac is on at midnight on the 11th and most of the day is fashion.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I hope this doesn't mean they will start talking about Christmas gifts! ....no.....no holiday shows in September... Please!

They have been doing this since June.  I don't have a problem with it because I shop for Christmas year round as you never know when you are going to see that perfect gift.

Looking forward to Sundays programming

Frequent Contributor

Regarding the holiday extended return policy, do returns need to be there by January 31st or postmarked by January 31st? Thank you!
Contributor

@cyw_3825 I have understood/& had success in past years having Jan 31 as the Postmark Date. If you listen closely to the Hosts, they say "You have until Jan 31st 2022 to return it." - This is not official, I hope that it helps.

Honored Contributor

@cyw_3825 wrote:
Regarding the holiday extended return policy, do returns need to be there by January 31st or postmarked by January 31st? Thank you!

@cyw_3825 

it has been confirmed that it should be postmarked by january 31st. make sure to use the QVC EASY RETURNS feature!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein