New Contributor

Hmm, something went wrong. Try again, or contact Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

More often than not these days, I get the "Hmm, something went wrong. Try again, or contact Customer Service at 888-345-5788." trying to place an order which is beyond frustrating. 

If I wanted to call to place the order, which I do not, I would have started with that method.  I wonder if it has to do with the website knowing I use Rakuten or RetailMeNot and not wanting to pay the %?

Great way to lose business with no information as to what is going on.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hmm, something went wrong. Try again, or contact Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

@catlover15 very frustrating but I wouldn’t personalize it too much - if they didn’t want us to use Rakuten, they wouldn’t have signed a contract with them.   

I think you ran into another computer glitch.  I hate them.  Mine have nothing to do with QVC because I haven’t ordered anything in months, not here, not from any website.  But yesterday, i hit  2 scary glitches — one at a huge national bank chain, the other at my local credit union.

if you still want what you tried to order, keep trying. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hmm, something went wrong. Try again, or contact Customer Service at 888-345-5788.

@millieshops  and @catlover15   I have another thread going about having trouble placing an order with Walmart....keep getting the error sign when trying to check out.  Extremely frustrating....one day it works and the next day it doesn't.

Hope you get yours worked out!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@catlover15, I've gotten that notice when ordering th item on speed-buy online.  I've finally figured out that happens when it's been sold out and the computer hasn't updated.

If you order just buy, you'll get right back to ordering page with ...item no longer available.

I think it's just a quirk, an aggrevating quirk, in their "new, improved' ordering system.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs I was lucky, at least with my credit union, because they were answering their phones and the first rep I got obviously had already answered calls about the same lack of access I was facing.  The glitch was caused by their new and improved website!   

Never did did figure out the national bank, but that one solved itself an hour later.

all good, but I really, really hate being easy about any money accounts

Frequent Contributor

This happens to me fairly often.  The solution (for me at least) is to clear my data.  Very easy to do: Press Shift & Control buttons at the same time holding both down and hit delete.  It should bring up a "clear browsing data" page, then i hit "clear data".  Works like a charm.