Respected Contributor

I think qvc prices on clothing is getting ridiouclsly high.i refuse to pay 45.00 for a top.i made that mistake when I ordered 2 Kim gravel tops.they were cute,but after getting them,decicded enough is enough.kohls and target are more in my price range

Honored Contributor

I think todays TSV is very pricey!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

And Macy's-always having "sales."  The Karen Scott and Style & Co. are similar, IMO, to D&C; Charter Club and JM similar to SG at significant discounts and for me I can pick it up at the store or get free shipping which almost always arrives within a week.

I only buy clothing on QVC or HSN when it's on their version of a sale--LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   That is why I stick with Macy's, Marshall's, and Boscovs.   

Esteemed Contributor

I agree the TSV is priced high, especially for the ultra lite.    I almost fell for that poncho type BFD they had on today that was a TSV before, glad I didn't as the reviews are horrible.

Respected Contributor

I've never heard of a bosoms before

Respected Contributor

It's shoes on QVC too.  Some of their brands of shoes are close to $200.  The clothing line that always gets my attention is Side Stitch.  I think their prices are way too high.  They extol the benefits of their special fabric.  Well, some other brands, even our Qvc's Denim & Co. is starting to make garments in that same very special fabric for a much loiwer price tag.   It's all in the marketing. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I've never heard of a bosoms before

LOL Boscovs?

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind paying $45 or even more for quality.  Q's vendors are now using thin - light weight fabrics.

I watch carefully when host removes a top from the rack and shakes it all around....when it floats like a sheer curtain  blowing in the wind.............it's not my idea of quality material.  I refuse to wear another layer under it.....for privacy sake.

Frequent Contributor

I agree and was thinking the same thing. I also shop in Macy's and with the sale price and coupon I can get great bargains. If you have to send an item back it costs almost $10.00 and I think in many cases sizing is off so returns can get very pricey  I've cut back alot.